Quick Nav: District View > Textbooks > Add Image to ISBN
Instructional Materials Management allows you to add an image to an ISBN located in the "Textbooks" grid. This helps district-wide users in more easily identifying instructional materials. Once an image is uploaded, it resides permanently in the Instructional Materials Management database and is automatically displayed for all respective campuses within your district.
The following steps assume the desired image has been located and saved (either .jpg or .gif) to a location on your computer. Do this by either searching the Internet for the specific title/ISBN and downloading the image, or by scanning/photographing the item to create an image.
- Click on Textbooks, located in the navigation bar.
- Search for the desired ISBN.
- Click on Details, located in the ISBN's row. This opens the respective Textbook Details page.
- Click on Add Image, located in the upper left-hand corner. This opens the "Upload Textbook Image" window.
- Click on Browse to locate and select the desired image on your computer.
- Click on Open. This displays the file name next to the Choose File button.
- (Optional) Update the image description in the Description field.
- Click OK.