This article provides an overview on Instructional Materials Management.
- Getting Started
- Instructional Materials Management
Instructional Materials Management performs the following:
- Satisfies the procedural needs of both the district and campus levels for complete instructional material inventory control.
- Helps district and school administrators ensure communication, accountability, and availability of textbooks, resource kits, and other instructional materials.
- Automatically imports data from your district's Student Information System.
- This daily import brings in student, teacher, course, schedule, and enrollment numbers.
- For campuses, material distribution to individuals is much faster because students and teachers are already in Instructional Materials Management.
- Offers a centralized database for all users, district wide.
- This helps limit time spent managing district-tracked materials by allowing campuses to benefit from the items the district coordinator enters into the application.
- This allows real-time review of transactions to the appropriate Instructional Materials Management user(s).
- Offers efficiency around utilization of resources.