Quick Nav: District View > Campuses > Campus Details > Adjustments Tab
Campuses allows the establishment and management of sites using instructional materials within your district. The Adjustments tab displays all adjustment requests generated for the respective campus, date created, who created them, adjustment type, overall adjustment status, and the ability to view the "Adjustment Details" page.
To view the specific campus's "Adjustment Details" page:
- Click on Campuses, located in the navigation bar.
- Search for the desired campus.
- Click on Details, located in the campus's row. This opens the respective "Campus Details” page.
- Click on the Adjustments tab.
- Scroll to locate the desired campus adjustment.
- Click on Details, located in the same row. This opens the campus "Adjustments Details” page.