Quick Nav: District View > Campuses > Campus Details > Approved Tab
Campuses allows the establishment and management of sites using instructional materials within your district. The Approved tab displays the ISBNs approved for a campus to order and use.
Instructional Materials Management is a centralized database. The approval process enables instructional materials for the respective approved campuses to be accessible. This benefits campuses by hiding unapproved ISBNs from their respective “Textbooks” grids, reports, and other inventory processes (such as Audits, Campus Requisitions, and Adjustment Requests).
Approve Instructional Material for a Campus
- Click on Campuses, located in the navigation bar.
- Search for the desired campus.
- Click on Details, located in the campus's row. This opens the respective "Campus Details" page.
- Click on the Approved tab.
- Click on Add. This opens the "Approved Titles" page.
- Search for the desired ISBN.
- Click on Approve located on the desired ISBN's row. The ISBN is removed from the grid.
- Click on Previous Page to return to "Campus Details." The "Approved" tab grid will be updated with the selected ISBN.