Quick Nav: District View > Campuses > Campus Details > Eligibility Tab
Campuses allows the establishment and management of sites using instructional materials within your district. The Eligibility tab displays the ISBNs approved for the respective campus, campus inventory counts, over/short inventory counts, and the established campus book-course relationship details (versus the district book-course relationship). To edit district book-course relationship percentages, review the Textbooks and Courses articles.
How to Edit Campus Eligibility Percentages
Only approved ISBNs are displayed in the campus's Eligibility tab.
- Click on Campuses, located in the navigation bar.
- Search for the desired campus.
- Click on Details, located in the campus's row. This opens the respective ”Campus Details” page.
- Click on the Eligibility tab.
- Scroll to locate the desired ISBN.
- Click on Edit, located in the ISBN's row. This opens the campus eligibility percentages.
- Update the desired percentages.
- Click on Save. The Eligibility grid refreshes and recalculates the "Copies Eligible" and "Over/Short" fields.