Campuses allows the establishment and management of sites using instructional materials within your district. The Eligibility tab displays the ISBNs approved for the respective campus, campus inventory counts, over/short inventory counts, and the established campus book-course relationship details (versus the district book-course relationship). To edit district book-course relationship percentages, review the Textbooks and Courses articles.
- District View
- Campus Details
- Eligibility Tab
How to Edit Campus Eligibility Percentages
Only approved ISBNs are displayed in the campus's Eligibility tab.
- Click on Campuses, located in the navigation bar.
- Search for the desired campus.
- Click on Details, located in the campus's row. This opens the respective ”Campus Details” page.
- Click on the Eligibility tab.
- Scroll to locate the desired ISBN.
- Click on Edit, located in the ISBN's row. This opens the campus eligibility percentages.
- Update the desired percentages.
- Click on Save. The Eligibility grid refreshes and recalculates the "Copies Eligible" and "Over/Short" fields.