Reports displays by category the reports available for viewing, printing, and/or exporting. All reports and receipts provide details on instructional materials tracked by the district (campus-owned materials are not included). Refine reports and receipts by filtering and sorting the data in multiple ways.
Most reports allow Instructional Materials Management filtering. This article reviews how to export data into a spreadsheet for non-filterable reports.
- District View
- Filter Report
Click on a hyperlink to jump to that article topic:
How to Filter a Report
- Click on Reports.
- Select the desired report category using the Select Report Category drop-down menu. This will open reports available in that category.
- Click on Filter, located in the desired report's row. This opens the "Reports Filters” page.
- Under the Set 1 Tab, select the first filter using the Please Select Report Filter drop-down menu(s) and the desired filter criteria data.
- If applying more than one filter, select the appropriate And/Or radio setting between the first and second filters.
- If applying more than two filters, select the appropriate And/Or radio setting in the “Set 2 Box” (located on the far right side). This opens the next “Set Tab,” allowing the selection of additional filters.
- Select Print to launch the report. Depending on the file format of the report (most commonly a PDF), use the respective file's application controls to view, save, or print the report. The selected report name is displayed in the top left-hand corner on the "Filters” page.
Regarding And/Or Settings
- AND - Combines separate search criteria together by specifying all terms must be present in the record (this narrows a search, because the more terms you join with AND, the fewer results will be returned)
Example: A "Campus Adjustment Receipt" filtered for all "Paid" campus adjustments AND for Dixon Elementary provides a list of "Paid" campus adjustments for Dixon Elementary
- OR - Separates search criteria by specifying either term may appear in the record (this expands the search to include each search criteria)
Example: A "Campus Adjustment Receipt" filtered for all "Return Surplus" adjustments OR "Worn" adjustments provides a combined list of campus adjustments in the status of "Return Surplus" or "Worn"
- For PDF files, the computer you are using must have a PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Reader).
- For XLS files, the computer you are using must have Excel installed, or another spreadsheet application that can open XLS files.