Quick Nav: District View > Reports > Sort Report
Reports displays by category the reports available for viewing, printing, and/or exporting. All reports and receipts provide details on instructional materials tracked by the district (campus-owned materials are not included). You can refine reports and receipts by filtering and sorting the data in multiple ways.
Most reports allow Instructional Materials Management filtering and/or sorting. This article reviews how to export data into a spreadsheet for non-filterable reports.
- Click on Reports.
- Select the desired report category using the Select Report Category drop-down menu.
- Click on Filter, located in the desired report's row. This opens the "Reports Filters” page.
- Apply any desired filters.
- Click on the Sorting Tab, located in the upper right-hand corner. This opens the ”Sorting” feature.
- Select the desired sort criteria using the Sort Report By drop-down menu.
- Select the desired sort order ( Ascending or Descending radio button).
- Select Go. This provides a preview of the respective report featuring the applied filters and sorts.
- Select Print to launch the report. Depending on the file format of the report (most commonly a PDF), use the respective file's application controls to view, save, or print the report.
- For PDF files, the computer you are using must have a PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Reader).
- For XLS files, the computer you are using must have Excel installed or another spreadsheet application that can open XLS files.