Find A Book provides multiple ways of finding the item you are researching. "Search by SLC" displays the respective inventory information, by campus, with real-time, status-specific counts (non-reconciled distribution statuses to individuals), reconciled worn counts, and eligibility counts for each SLC selected.
- District View
- Find a a Book
- Search by SLC
Find A Book can search partial SLC numbers and will display all relevant titles and their respective details.
- Click on Find A Book, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Select SLC using the “Search By” drop down menu.
- Search for the desired SLC number. The search results appear in the upper half of the screen.
- Click on the desired Title. The row highlights orange and populates the lower half of the screen with distribution information.
- Click Refresh to refresh the grid data and start another search.
- To leave the Find A Book page, use the Navigation Bar.