Quick Nav: Home > Find a Book > Search by Title
Find A Book provides multiple ways of finding the item you are researching. "Search by Title" displays the respective inventory information, by campus, with real-time, status-specific counts (non-reconciled distribution statuses to individuals), reconciled worn counts, and eligibility counts for each ISBN selected.
Find A Book can search partial title names and will display all relevant titles and their respective details.
- Click on Find A Book, located o-n the Navigation Bar.
- Select Title using the "Search By" drop-down menu.
- Search for the desired Title. The search results appear in the upper half of the screen.
- Click on the desired Title. The row highlights orange and populates the lower half of the screen with distribution information.
- The search results appear on the lower half of the screen.
- Click Refresh to refresh the grid data and start another search.
- To leave the Find A Book page, use the Navigation Bar.