Quick Nav: District View > Inventory > Orders > Ticket by ISBN > Reprint Pick Ticket
Ticket By ISBN is a fast and easy way to print Pick Tickets (and change the respective ISBN's campus requisition item status from "Approved" to "Ticketed") for all campus requisitions containing the desired ISBN. When used in conjunction with Multi-Campus Requisitions and Quick Ship, filling multiple requisitions for multiple campuses can be accomplished quickly and efficiently. This process requires a campus requisition with the desired ISBN in the status of "Ticketed."
This process will produce pick ticket(s) created in the “Campus Requisition” page and/or the “Ticket by ISBN” page and may or may not contain other ISBNs on the pick ticket(s).
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the Orders subcategory, click on Ticket by ISBN. This opens the “Ticket by ISBN” page.
- Search for the desired ISBN in the status of "Ticketed."
- Click on the title of the item. The row highlights orange and the bottom grid refreshes. Requisitions containing the respective ISBN with an item status of "Approved" populate the lower grid.
- Click on Re-Print Pick Ticket to launch the pick ticket(s) in a PDF reader. Print, save, and/or close the file using the PDF reader's controls.