Quick Nav: District View > Inventory > Orders > Quick Ship > Quick Ship a Pick Ticket
Quick Ship allows the district to place simultaneously the contents of an entire Pick Ticket in the status of "In Transit." It also allows a last-minute reduction in the quantity shipped to the campus after the Pick Ticket has been generated. This process requires the use of the respective Pick Ticket's number, located under the corresponding barcode on the upper left-hand side of the Pick Ticket.
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the Orders subcategory, click on Quick Ship. This opens the "Quick Ship" page.
- Search for the desired Pick Ticket (scan the Pick Ticket barcode or enter the pick ticket number).
- The Quick Ship grid displays the ticketed ISBNs and quantity to ship for the respective Pick Ticket.
- Verify the Qty to Ship count for each ISBN. If necessary, edit the Qty to Ship count to reflect the actual count being shipped to the campus.
- Click on Ship. This places the respective ISBNs in the status of "In Transit."