Quick Nav: District View > Inventory > Orders > District Vendor Orders > Possible Vendor Order Statuses
"Vendor Orders" allows the district to increase inventory counts for existing ISBNs by creating vendor orders. There are two kinds of statuses in each vendor order:
- "Vendor Order Status" indicates the overall status
- "Item Status" indicates the actual status of each item in the vendor order
"Vendor Orders" have three different possible overall statuses:
- Pending - The order has been created and the district is awaiting the shipment's arrival.
- In Progress - Some of the items have been received for at least one ISBN in the vendor order.
- Complete - All items have been received in their entirety.
"Item Statuses" include three different possible statuses, which are:
- Pending - The district has not received any quantity of the ordered amount.
- In Progress - Some of the items have been received, either partially or in their entirety.
- Complete - The entire quantity has been received as ordered.