"Campus Requisitions" is a process to increase the inventory at the campus level. It can be placed by the campus or the district to order/requisition items supplied by the district. The district tracks all campus requisitions. Throughout this process, the campus requisitions and their current statuses are viewable by the respective campus.
- District View
- Campus Requisitions
- Pick Ticket Tab - Requisitions
The Pick Ticket tab allows users to search for active Pick Tickets across all requisitions for easy reprinting of a ticket. Tickets can be searched by Requisition number, Requisition name, Campus name, or Date created.
How to Search for a Pick Ticket
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the “Orders” subcategory, click on Campus Requisitions. This opens the “Campus Requisitions” page.
- Select the Pick Tickets tab.
- Search for the respective Pick Ticket using the desired search criteria.
- Click on Print Pick Ticket to launch the Pick Ticket(s) in a PDF reader. Print, save, and/or close the file using the PDF reader's controls.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Campus Requisitions” page.