"Campus Transfers" allows the quick and easy shipment of instructional materials from one campus within the district to another campus.
- District View
If the source campus has less than the amount requested to send the target campus, the requested campus or the district may deny the request for the item, then add another transfer request with the smaller quantity the source campus is willing to/able to send.
How to Ship the Requested Campus Transfer Materials to the Target Campus
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the Transfers subcategory, click on Campus Transfers. This opens the "Campus Transfers” page.
- Search for the desired transfer.
- Click on Details.
- Locate the desired campus and ISBN transfer request to ship.
- Click on Transfer Ticket, located in the same row, and print the Transfer Ticket. This changes the ISBN's status to "In Transit."
- Include a copy of the Transfer Ticket in the shipment.
- Ship multiple titles for the same transfer by repeating steps 5 through 7.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Campus Transfers” page.