"Campus Transfers" allows the quick and easy shipment of instructional materials from one campus within the district to another campus. The district can receive the items on a transfer on behalf of the target campus.
- District View
If the source campus has less than the amount requested to send the target campus, deny the request for the item, then add another transfer request with the smaller quantity the source campus is willing/able to send.
How to Receive Campus Transfer Items on Behalf of a Campus
- Open the shipment and verify the number of materials shipped to the target campus. Note the quantities received on the Transfer Ticket.
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the Transfers subcategory, click on Campus Transfers. This opens the "Campus Transfers” page.
- Locate the transfer, which will have the status of "In Transit."
- Click on Details to open the transfer.
- Locate the ISBN to receive.
- Enter the number of copies received into the Qty To Receive field, located in the same row.
- Click on Receive for the respective row.
- Receive multiple titles for the same transfer by repeating steps 6 through 8.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Campus Transfers” page.