Quick Nav: District View > Inventory > Audits > Warehouse Audit Management > Review and Edit a Submitted Warehouse Audit
"Warehouse Audits" is the process by which a district can conduct a physical count of all inventories located in a warehouse.
Reviewing and making possible edits to Warehouse audit counts can only be made to “New” or “In Progress” audits.
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the Audits subcategory, click on Audit Management. This opens the “Audit Management” page.
- Select the Warehouse tab.
- Search for the desired audit.
- Click on Edit, located in the respective row. This opens the audit in the "Edit Warehouse Audit” page.
- Search for the desired ISBN.
- Verify the ISBN and Title for the desired item.
- Enter the quantity into the Quantity field.
- Select Add Counts. Counts can be edited within the respective line by selecting Edit.
- Repeat steps 6 through 9 until all quantities have been entered.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the Audit Management page.