Quick Nav: District View > Inventory > Audits > Warehouse - Audit Management > Warehouse - Verify Audit Counts
Instructional Materials Management users can only review and/or edit "New" or "In Progress" warehouse audit counts. The Verify icon will not appear until all counts have been entered for the respective warehouse audit. Once counts have been verified, the audit will not be editable and will be available under “Warehouse - Create Adjustments and Finalize."
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the Audits subcategory, click on Audit Management. This opens the “Audit Management” page.
- Select the Warehouse tab.
- Search for the desired audit.
- Click on Edit, located in the respective row. This opens the audit in the "Edit Warehouse Audit” page.
- Review the Count for each ISBN. This is the final audit count.
- These counts will be used if adjustments are created from this audit.
- Edit counts if necessary.
- Click on Verify.
- A message displays: "Click OK to verify this audit."
- You will be unable to edit this audit after you verify.
- Click OK. This marks the audit as "Verified" and returns you to the “Warehouse Audit Management” page.