"Finalizing" an audit is the process by which the district changes the audit status from “Verified” to “Finalized.” In doing so, the district is indicating it has determined the warehouse audit to be concluded and all desired audit tasks completed. A district-level digital signature is required to “Finalize” any audit. The digital signature is displayed on the “Warehouse Audit Report.”
- District View
From the Audits section, proceed through Create Warehouse Audit Adjustments and Finalize > Finalize a Warehouse Audit.
Audits cannot be deleted, but users can finalize an audit to close it without adjusting inventory counts.
This process will not automatically create adjustments.
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the Audits subcategory, click on Create Audit Adjustments and Finalize. This opens the “Create Adjustments and Finalize” page.
- Select the Warehouse tab.
- Search for the desired audit.
- Click on Finalize, located in the same row.
- The "Finalize Audit: Digital Signature" window opens. Confirm the finalization of the warehouse audit by entering a digital signature. This includes entering a person's Full Name and their Initials.
- Click on Sign and Finalize. A processing window appears while the audit is finalized.
- The follow message appears: "Audit is finalized. The page will now refresh."
- Click OK.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Inventory” page.