"Inventory Adjustments" are used to decrease by ISBN the district's overall inventory counts. See "Inventory Adjustment Overview" for definitions of Adjustment Types.
- District View
- Inventory Adjustments
- Post Inventory Adjustments
"Posting" is when the decrease in inventory takes place.
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the Adjustments subcategory, click on Adjustments. This opens the “Adjustments” page and defaults to the Inventory tab.
- Search for the desired existing adjustment.
- Click on Details. This opens the adjustment in the "Inventory Adjustment Details” page.
- In the lower half of the screen, locate the desired ISBN.
- Enter the number of copies to adjust for this title in the Copies field. This field defaults to the number in the Adjust column.
- Click on Post. The screen updates the "Posted" column with the number you posted.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Inventory Adjustments” page.