Quick Nav: District Home > Inventory > Adjustments > Inventory Adjustments > Post Inventory Adjustment
"Inventory Adjustments" are used to decrease by ISBN the district's overall inventory counts. See "Inventory Adjustment Overview" for definitions of Adjustment Types.
"Posting" is when the decrease in inventory takes place.
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the Adjustments subcategory, click on Adjustments. This opens the “Adjustments” page and defaults to the Inventory tab.
- Search for the desired existing adjustment.
- Click on Details. This opens the adjustment in the "Inventory Adjustment Details” page.
- In the lower half of the screen, locate the desired ISBN.
- Enter the number of copies to adjust for this title in the Copies field. This field defaults to the number in the Adjust column.
- Click on Post. The screen updates the "Posted" column with the number you posted.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Inventory Adjustments” page.