Quick Nav: District View > Inventory > Adjustments > Campus Adjustments > Print a Call Tag
Call Tags for campus adjustments must be printed when instructional materials will physically be picked up from the campus by district office staff. Call Tag is not required to be printed for Paid, Destroyed, or Found campus adjustments (as there is nothing physically to pick up). It is required for the district office to print a Call Tag for Return Surplus and Worn Campus Adjustments.
- Click on Inventory, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Under the “Adjustments” subcategory, click on Adjustments. This opens the “Adjustments” page and defaults to the Inventory tab.
- Click on the Campus Adjustments tab.
- Search for the desired existing campus adjustment.
- Click on Details. This opens the adjustment in the "Campus Adjustment Details” page.
- Review each ISBN to verify the item and quantity being requested for return to the district.
- If necessary, click on Deny or edit the number of copies to adjust.
- Click on Call Tag. This opens the "Call Tag Sort” window.
- Select the desired sort order of the Call Tag.
- Click on Go o launch the Call Tag in a PDF reader. Print, save, and/or close the file using the PDF reader's controls.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Campus Adjustments” page.