Quick Nav: District View > Other Data > Vendor/Publisher > Delete Vendor/Publisher
Vendor/Publisher allows the creation of a district-wide list of vendors and/or publishers from whom instructional materials are purchased. Details can be documented such as the ISBNs linked to the respective vendor/publisher and the vendor/publisher's contact names and information.
Campuses can add to this list and edit the details within existing vendor/publisher records.
- Click on Other Data, located in the "Navigation Bar.”
- Click on Vendors/Publishers. This opens the "Vendors/Publishers” page.
- Search for the desired vendor/publisher.
- Click on Details, located in the vendor/publisher's row. This opens the respective "Vendor/Publisher's Details” page.
- Click on Delete, located in the middle of the screen.
- The message appears: “This action will set the Publisher to Inactive status. Are you sure you wish to continue?”
- Click OK to delete the vendor/publisher. This returns you to the “Vendor/Publishers” page.