Quick Nav: District View > Other Data > Courses > Edit Book/Course Relationship
Courses lists all courses and their respective enrollment information, as imported into Instructional Materials Management (on average, every 24 hours) from your district's student information system.
- Click on Other Data, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Courses. This opens the "Courses" page.
- Click on Add. This opens the "Add Courses" page.
- Enter the course information. All fields are required except the “Notes” field.
- Click on Save.
- The message "You have successfully created a course" appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Courses" page.