Courses lists all courses and their respective enrollment information, as imported into Instructional Materials Management (on average, every 24 hours) from your district's student information system.
- District View
- Other Data
- Edit Book/Course Relationship
- Click on Other Data, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Courses. This opens the "Courses" page.
- Click on Add. This opens the "Add Courses" page.
- Enter the course information. All fields are required except the “Notes” field.
- Click on Save.
- The message "You have successfully created a course" appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Courses" page.
"Eligibility" (a number the district uses to approve added materials requests from your campus) is calculated by the following equation:
Most districts designate student edition materials for students only. In order to only account for student enrollment eligibility, use zeros in the “Teacher %” fields for student edition materials.
In almost all cases, districts designate teacher edition materials for teachers only. In order to only account for teacher enrollment eligibility, use zeroes in the “Student %” fields for teacher edition materials.