Book/course relationships are listed on the Courses tab.
- District View
- Other Data
- Remove ISBN from Book/Course Relationship
Book/course relationships are key to calculating the district's and each campus's eligibility numbers per ISBN, as well as enabling several course-dependent reports (within the District View and the Campus View). Example reports include "District Analysis of Need," "Campus Analysis of Need," "Class Roster Book Check," and "Class Roster with Bar Codes."
- Click on Other Data, found in the "Navigation Bar.”
- Click on Courses. This opens the "Courses” page.
- Search for the desired course.
- Click on Details, found in the course's row. This opens the respective "Course Details” page.
- Click on Delete in the same row as the desired ISBN listed under the Textbooks Tab.
- The message "Are you sure you want to remove this book from this course?" appears.
- Click OK. This refreshes the Textbooks Tab grid.