Quick Nav: District View > Tools > Textbook Tools > Funding Sources > Create Funding Source
Funding Sources are district-wide categories assigned to vendor orders for additional copies of instructional materials. This allows the tracking of funds and inventory. Funding sources are used as filters for several inventory reports (such as "Vendor Order Report").
Campuses can add to this list and edit the details within existing funding sources.
- Click on Tools, found in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Add Funding Sources, found under the "Textbook Tools" subcategory. This opens the "Funding Sources” page.
- Enter the desired funding source information.
- Click on Save.
- The message "You have successfully added a new funding source!" appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the Tools page.