Funding Sources are district-wide categories assigned to vendor orders for additional copies of instructional materials. This allows the tracking of funds and inventory. Funding sources are used as filters for several inventory reports (such as "Vendor Order Report").
- District View
- Textbook Tools
- Funding Sources
- Edit Funding Sources
Campuses can add to this list and edit the details within existing funding sources.
- Click on Tools, found in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Edit Existing Funding Sources, found under the "Textbook Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Funding Sources” page.
- Select the desired funding source using the Select Funding Source drop-down menu.
- Make the desired changes.
- Click on Save.
- The message "You have successfully updated this funding source!" appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the Tools page.