Material Types are district-wide categories assigned to Instructional Materials Management instructional materials. Material types are used as filters for multiple on-screen grids and multiple inventory reports.
- District View
- Textbook Tools
- Subject Areas
- Create Material Type
Campuses can add to this list and edit the details within existing material types.
- Click on Tools, found in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Create Material Types, found under the "Textbook Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Material Types” page.
- Enter the desired material type information.
- Click on Save.
- The message "You have successfully added a new material type!" appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the Tools page.