Quick Nav: District View > Tools > Textbook Tools > Material Types > Edit Material Type
Material Types are district-wide categories assigned to Instructional Materials Management instructional materials. Material types are used as filters for multiple on-screen grids and multiple inventory reports.
Campuses can add to this list and edit the details within existing material types.
- Click on Tools, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Edit Existing Material Types, located under the "Textbook Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Material Types” page.
- Select the desired material type using the Select Material Type drop-down menu.
- Make desired changes.
- Click on Save.
- The message "You have successfully updated this material type!" appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the Tools page.