Quick Nav: District View > Tools > Textbook Tools > Subject Areas > Overview
Subject Areas are district-wide categories assigned to Instructional Materials Management instructional materials. Subject areas are used as filters for several inventory reports (such as the "Subject Area Listing" report).
Campuses can add to this list and edit the details within existing subject areas.
- Click on Tools, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Edit Existing Subject Areas, located under the "Textbook Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Subject Areas” page.
- Select the desired subject area using the Select Subject Area drop-down menu.
- Make desired changes.
- Click on Save.
- The message "You have successfully updated this subject area!" appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the Tools page.