Subject Areas are district-wide categories assigned to Instructional Materials Management instructional materials. Subject areas are used as filters for several inventory reports (such as the "Subject Area Listing" report).
- District View
- Textbook Tools
- Subject Areas
Campuses can add to this list and edit the details within existing subject areas.
- Click on Tools, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Edit Existing Subject Areas, located under the "Textbook Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Subject Areas” page.
- Select the desired subject area using the Select Subject Area drop-down menu.
- Make desired changes.
- Click on Save.
- The message "You have successfully updated this subject area!" appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the Tools page.