Quick Nav: District View > Tools > Global Tools > Initialization > Initialize Campus with New ISBN
Initialization allows the district to simultaneously approve a new ISBN for a campus and distribute the ISBN to that same campus with a starting quantity. The displayed titles in the "District Inventory" grid (top grid) only contain titles that have not been previously distributed to the respective campus.
- Click on Tools, found in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Initialization, found under "Global Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Initialization - Select Campus” page.
- Search for the desired campus.
- Click on Initialize Campus, located in the same row.
- Search for the desired ISBN (new to this campus).
- Review the current ISBN's district storage count, found under the “Storage” column.
- Enter the starting quantity for the respective ISBN in the "Quantity" field. Quantity cannot exceed district storage count.
- Click on Add All.
- Click on Save. This approves all of the ISBNs listed in the lower grid for the campus, adds the ISBNs and their quantities to the campus's inventory, and removes the same ISBNs' quantities from the district storage count.