Quick Nav: District View > Tools > Global Tools > Closing > Consolidate Campus Transactions
Closing allows the district to tidy data collected over the course of a year/term. Consolidate Campus Transactions allows the consolidation of campus inventory distributions and adjustments (to and from the district) into a single transaction for each district-tracked ISBN (for every campus).
- Click on Tools, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Closing, located under "Global Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Closing” page.
- Click on Consolidate Campus Transactions. This opens the " Consolidate Campus Transactions” page.
- Click on Date.
- Select the date to consolidate all campus transactions prior to and including using the Calendar tool.
- Click on Go.
- The message appears: "Are you sure you want to perform consolidation?"
- Click OK. A processing screen appears and refreshes the page when the process is complete.