Quick Nav: District View > Tools > Global Tools > Form Letter Editor > Create Form Letter Template
The Form Letter Editor allows the district to create, edit, and store form letter templates to assist campuses in the return of lost instructional materials, payment for those materials, or notifying students/parents of instructional materials policies on the district's campuses. Letters are intended to provide important information to parents/guardians and students regarding losses, fines, end-of-term/-year policies, and/or returning items before established deadlines.
- Click on Tools, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Form Letter Editor, found under "Global Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Form Letter Editor” page.
- Click on Add. This opens the "Form Letter Editor Details” page.
- Enter the desired information in the “Description (Not required)” and "Letter Body” areas. “Description (Not required)” is an optional field.
- Click on Save.
- The message "Your letter has been saved..." appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Form Letter Editor” page.