The Form Letter Editor allows the district to create, edit, and store form letter templates to assist campuses in the return of lost instructional materials, payment for those materials, or notifying students/parents of instructional materials policies on the district's campuses. Letters are intended to provide important information to parents/guardians and students regarding losses, fines, end-of-term/-year policies, and/or returning items before established deadlines.
- District View
- Global Tools
- Form Letter Editor
- Edit Form Letter Template
- Click on Tools, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Form Letter Editor, found under "Global Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Form Letter Editor” page.
- Search for the desired form letter template.
- Click on Edit. This opens the "Form Letter Editor Details” page.
- Enter the desired information in the “Description (Not required)” and "Letter Body” areas. “Description (Not required)” is an optional field.
- Click on Save.
- The message "Your letter has been updated..." appears.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the "Form Letter Editor” page.
Review the newly created form letter template by clicking on Preview, located on the "Form Letter Editor” page grid.
There are three default letters:
|Default Letter English||Addresses materials not returned by an established deadline (a commonly used filter for this letter is Status = LOST)|
|Default Letter Spanish||Addresses in Spanish materials not returned by an established deadline (a commonly used filter for this letter is Status = LOST)|
|Student Contract Letter||Addresses policies about distributions (commonly sent to students after they receive their distributions and filtered to show all current distribution statuses)|