Quick Nav: District View > Tools > Global Tools > Form Letter Editor > Delete Form Letter Template
The Form Letter Editor allows the district to create, edit, and store form letter templates to assist campuses in the return of lost instructional materials, payment for those materials, or notifying students/parents of instructional materials policies on the district's campuses. Letters are intended to supply important information to parents/guardians and students about losses, fines, end-of-term/-year policies, and/or returning items before established deadlines.
- Click on Tools, found in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on Form Letter Editor, found under "Global Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Form Letter Editor” page.
- Search for the desired form letter template.
- Click on Delete.
- The message "Are you sure you want to delete this letter?" appears.
- Click OK. This removes the desired form letter template from the "Form Letter Editor” grid.