Quick Nav: District View > Tools > Global Tools > User Management > Delete User
User Management allows the district to add, edit, and/or delete Instructional Materials Management users accounts. District-level and campus-level users can be created. District users have view-switching privileges for all campuses. Campus users can be assigned to multiple campuses and are only allowed respective view-switching privileges.
- Click on Tools, located in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on User Management, located under the "Global Tools” subcategory. This opens the "User Management" page.
- Locate the desired user.
- Click on Delete, located in the respective user's row.
- The message "Are you sure you want to delete this user?" appears.
- Click OK. This updates the “User Management” grid by removing the user's account.
- Click on Previous Page to return to the Tools page.