District Preferences allows the customization of Instructional Materials Management to district-specific preferred procedures and policies.
- District View
- Global Tools
- District Preferences
- "Application Notification" Tab
Update District Notifications
Enable (default setting: unchecked) - If checked, a pop-up window displays for all users (campus and district) upon logging in to Instructional Materials Management. Once the user closes the notification, it is accessible on the user’s Home screen under “Application Notification” until the district user changes the notification or disables the application notification.
Description (required) - This is the link displayed on all users’ Home screens under "Application Notification."
District Notification (character limit: minimum = 1 and maximum = 301) - Enter the information you wish to be viewed by all Instructional Materials Management users in this rich text editor.
- Click on Tools, found in the Navigation Bar.
- Click on District Preferences, found under "Global Tools” subcategory. This opens the "Preferences” page.
- Select the Application Notifications tab.
- Enter the title of the application notification in the “Description” field.
- Update the text box (found under the “Description” field) with the desired message to all Instructional Materials Management users.
- Preview the message by clicking on Preview Notification.
- Select Enable.
- Click on Save.