Site-to-site transfers do not allow tags in the status of lost or stolen within a transfer. Tag Search or Tags screen will help you verify the item’s current status.
Steps for initiating a site-to-site transfer
- Click on Initiate Transfer under Tools Quick Links.
- Using the Destination field’s drop down menu, select the site receiving the item(s).
- Click on Go next to the Destination field.
- For tagged items, scan or enter the Tag Number or Serial Number into the Tag/Serial field, located in the Tagged Inventory to Transfer section.
- For untagged items, click on Untagged Inventory to Transfer to expand this section
- Enter the product number in the Product Number field OR Search to select the desired untagged enabled product.
- Enter an alphanumeric value in the Identifier field.
- Enter the number to transfer into the Quantity field.
- Click on Add Untagged Inventory.
- For transfer notes, click on Transfer Notes to expand this section. Type any notes regarding the transfer in the text box.
- Click Save. You will receive a "Transfer Notes Saved" message.
- Click Submit Transfer at the top right hand side of the Initiate Transfer window, located in the Actions section. This puts the transfer in the status of Submitted.
- Click Ship Transfer, the Sign for Transfer window opens.
- Use your mouse or touch screen to digitally sign. Decline, Clear or Accept the Signature.
- Click on GO and Close to close the Initiate Transfer window.
Check out our related video -- as you review this topic.