Quick Nav: Management > E-Mail Notifications > Collection or Distribution
You can create automated email(s) to be sent to staff, parents, and students when a device is issued and/or collected. The email can include a customized letter or notification to the recipient along with the distribution or collection receipt.
Who can use this feature?
Setting Up an Email Template and Notification
Follow these steps for setting up an email template and notifications in the Collection settings:
- Click on Collection to expand the Collection panel.
- Select the Collection Notifications preferences and make sure the following are enabled:
- Allow Sites to E-mail Receipts to Staff - an e-mail notification is sent to selected staff members with the Collection Transaction Receipt attached
- Allow Sites to Send E-mail Receipts to Students/Parents - an e-mail notification is sent to selected students with the Collection Transaction Receipt attached
- Select students or staff from the Email Notification For drop-down menu.
- Enter an e-mail subject in the Subject Line field.
- Enter text in the e-mail body using the Text Editor.
- Click on the Save icon.
- (Optional) Enter a test e-mail address and click Send Test E-mail.
- Click on the Close icon to close the Manage E-mail Notifications window.