GetHelp provides a variety of reports to provide analytic insight. The follow step-by-step guides will help you create the reports you need.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Choose the Select a Report drop down menu to choose a report.
- Enter a date range by selecting a start and end date, or choose a time frame from the time frame drop down menu.
- Click Run to generate your report.
- Create a System Report.
- In the Run menu drop down, select the "Save As" option.
- Provide a name for your report.
- Your report will be generated and will be available to view in the Select a Report drop down menu under My Reports.
The following report options are available in GetHelp.
|Grid||Data is displayed in a grid format.|
|Charts||Data is displayed in various charts, including: Column, Bar, Line, Scatter, Pie, Stacked Column, and Column Line.|
|Format||Allows the formatting and conditioning of cells.|
|Export||Print file or export to the following formats: CSV, Excel, PDF, and Image.|