The "Archive Students" tool allows district-level admins to set large groups of students to "Inactive."
- Admin View
- Quick Links
Students eligible for this process must meet the following criteria:
- No inventory currently assigned to them
- No unsatisfied charges assigned to them
Archive Students with No Obligations
- Click on Archive, located in the Admin Tools Quick Links menu. The "Archive" window opens.
- Select Students from the Archive drop-down menu.
- Select the respective site(s) from the Sites drop-down menu.
- Select the respective grade(s) from the Grades drop-down menu.
- Click on GO. The "Confirm Archive" window opens and displays the quantity of students to inactivate.
- Click on Students Selected for Archive to open a report, in CSV format, to review the students being archived.
- If prompted “Do you want to open or save csv…,” click on Open.
- Confirm the number of students selected by typing the student quantity into the Confirm the count by typing it here field.
- Click Confirm. The "Archive Inventory" window opens and displays a success statement.
- Click OK.
- Click on Close to close the "Archive" window.