Tags that are in a room with any status can be quickly transferred from multiple origin sites to a single destination through a Quick Transfer in the Tags grid. The following is a step-by-step process for transferring assets to a different site.
Who can use this feature?
The process of transferring assets to a different site will change the status of all tags in the transfer to the status chosen by the user and does not require each tag to be scanned.
- Filter for a specific data set in the Tags grid.
- Select the Quick Transfer action at the top of the Tags grid.
- Choose Site to Site, then select Create a New Transfer.
- Select the current location – site and room – of the assets.
- Select the destination – site and room – for the assets.
- Choose a new status for the assets.
- Confirm the transfer.
- Print the transfer tickets.