After an audit has been Verified by district admin, adjustments of inventory created by the audit can be created to help reflect an accurate inventory. Shortages or items missing in the audit are created as Paid Adjustments. Overages or items found over the expected inventory are created as Found Adjustments.
Who can use this feature?
Creating an End-of-Year Adjustment
This process gives you the option to create adjustments and finalize the audit, or just finalize the audit.
To make end-of-year adjustments, navigate to the following:
- Create Audit Adjustments and Finalize
- Search/filter for applicable audits
- For audits listed choose one of the following:
- Create adjustments and finalize ALL audits in search results below
- Only finalize ALL audits in search results below
- Complete the digital signature