Campus Found Adjustments are used to Increase inventory due to found instructional materials that were not part of the campus inventory or that were previously paid for by the campus and processed by the district. A found adjustment will automatically be created when the previously paid for (reconciled) item is returned to storage. Once the adjustment is posted, the inventory at the campus level will increase. Posting the adjustment will also automatically reflect the increase at the district level.
Access Campus Found Adjustments by navigating to the following:
- Campus Adjustment (tab)
- Locate the campus adjustment.
- Click the Details icon.
- Evaluate the quantity to adjust in the "copies" field and choose one of the following actions:
- Post the approve quantity
- Enter a different quantity to approve and Post
- Deny the approved quantity