Campus Paid Adjustments are used to decrease the inventory of district tracked items or instructional materials at the campus level. This could originate from student/teacher distribution status changes (lost, paid, partial), campus inventory events (destroyed, worn or surplus) or after an audit to adjust campus inventory. These requests are subject to district approval.
To access campus paid adjustments, navigate to the following:
- Campus Adjustment (tab)
- Click the Details icon.
- Print a call tag for return surplus and worn campus adjustments.
- Evaluate the quantity to adjust in the copies field and choose one of the following actions:
- Post the approve quantity
- Enter a lower quantity to approve and Post
- Deny the approved quantity