Asset Management allows items to be moved from the warehouse to a site via transfers.
- Warehouse View
Transfer Items to a Site: Create Transfer
Empty containers are not eligible to be added to a transfer. However, once a container is added to a transfer, the assigned driver can make edits to the contents of the container.
- Click on Initiate Transfer, located in the "Transfer Tools" Quick Links menu. The "Initiate Transfer" window opens.
- Under "Create a New Transfer," select the respective destination from the Destination drop-down menu.
- Click on Create New Transfer next to the "Destination" field.
- Add respective containers to the transfer using the "Containers to Transfer" section.
- Click on Search next to the "Container" field to select the respective container(s).
- Add respective tags to the transfer using the Individual Items to Transfer section.
- Enter/scan the tag number into the Tag field.
- If you manually enter the tag, click on Transfer to add the item to the transfer.
- Click on Transfer Notes to expand this section. Enter any notes regarding the transfer in the text box (optional).
- Click on Save. A “Transfer Notes Saved” message displays.
- When done adding items to the transfer, click on Submit Transfer.
- If approvals are required, the transfer’s status changes to "Pending Approval," allowing the destination site administrator to review the transfer. Sites can deny an entire transfer and/or deny a single line item within a transfer.
- Click on Close to close the "Initiate Transfer" window.