This article discusses site-to-site ticket transfer.
- Site/Warehouse View
- Quick Links
- Transfer Tools
The "Transfer Ticket" contains the following:
Updates made to the transfer appear on the "Transfer Ticket" in the sections "Ready for Pickup," "Pickup Postponed," and "Removed from the Transfer."
Print a Copy of a Transfer Ticket
"Transfer Ticket" can be printed by either site involved in the transfer at any point during the transfer.
- Locate the correct transfer in Initiate Transfer, Receive Transfer, or Transfer History in the “Transfer Tools Quick Links” menu.
- Enter the transfer number in the Transfer # field or click on Search to find and select the appropriate transfer.
- Click on Print Transfer Ticket in the "Actions" section. The "Transfer Ticket" opens in the "Review Transfer" window.
- Select Display Images to display catalog images of the product on the "Transfer Ticket."
- Using the PDF reader’s controls, print out the "Transfer Ticket."
- Click on Done to close the "Transfer Ticket."
- Click on Close to close the "Receive Transfer" window.