Asset Management allows items to be moved from site to site through site process only transfers (Site-to-Site, Site-to-Warehouse, and Warehouse-to-Site) and administrative only process (Quick Transfers).
- Admin/Site/Warehouse View
- Transfers Tool
The Transfer History window allows an administrator to search for, view, and print a Transfer Report for all site-to-site transfers (in any status) throughout the district.
|Transfer Condition||Report Includes:|
|Pending approval or has been approved||Approved By and Approved On date.|
|Edited||Last Edited By and Last Edited On date.|
|Denied||Denied By and Denied On date.|
|Initiating site has added delivery instructions to the transfer||Notes will be included on the Transfer Ticket, just below the From/To boxes.|
Review a Site-to-Site Transfer Ticket
- Under “Admin Tools Quick Links”, click Transfer History to open the Transfer History window.
- Filter for the respective site-to-site transfer.
- On the site-to-site transfer's row, click Print Transfer Report to display the Transfer Ticket.
- Print or Save the ticket as desired.
- Click Done to close the Transfer Ticket view.
- Click Close to close the Transfer History window.