The "Tag Information" window displays every field that is tracked for one asset in the database. This window is accessible from the "Quick Search" feature in the top navigation bar. It allows a user to search for a specific tag or by an item's serial number (a minimum of 3 digits are required), review details regarding the tag, edit tag-specific information, or move a tag’s location.
Within the Status History tab, Audit History tab, and Attachments tab, the grids are sorted newest to oldest. Therefore, the most recent information will always be at the top of the respective grid.
Click on a hyperlink to jump to that article topic:
The Detail tab displays information about an asset such as location and status, funding, and product information.
- Tag Number - The unique identifier that is used to track items within Asset Management (may be an asset tag)
- Serial Number - If required by the district, a serial number that was recorded when the tag was issued for a product
- Site - Name of the site where this tag currently resides. The icon to the right of the site name is clickable and will take you to the respective location displayed.
- Location – Displays the location type and name within the site where this tag currently resides (displays red if tag is not located at your location)
- Asset Type – Displays whether this asset is a standalone, parent, or component
- Status - Displays the current status of this asset (e.g., "In Use," "Available," "Lost," "Disposed")
- Transfer Number - Displays when the asset status is "Pending Transfer"
- Scan Date – Displays the last date this asset had and change of status and/or location
- RFID - "Enabled," "Not Enabled," or "Not Found"
- Mobile Device Management integration fields ("Device Name," "External IP," "Internal IP," "Last Login Date," "Last Login User," "Last Seen Date," "LAT/LONG," "MAC Address," "MDM Status OS") – These fields contain data that is migrated from a mobile device management system such as Google Suites or JAMF
- Custom Fields – Custom field configured by the district
- Tag Notes – Notes pertaining to this tag
- Due Date – If issued to a staff or student with a set due date, the due date is shown here
- Source – Indicates whether the asset was added via the purchasing grid (order) or the room initialization process (initial)
- Order Number – Purchase order number used to purchase this asset
- Funding Source – Funding source used to purchase this asset
- Account Code – Account code applied to the purchase of this asset
- Vendor – Vendor this asset was purchased from
- Purchase Date – Date this asset was purchased
- Purchase Price – Price paid for this asset
- Expiration Date – Date this asset is projected to be replaced
- Product – Name of the product this asset is associated with
- Product Number – Number of the product this asset is associated with
- Product Type – Type of product this asset is associated with
- Manufacturer – Manufacturer of the product this asset is associated with
- Model – Model of the product this asset is associated with
- Suggested Price – Average cost of the product this asset is associated with
- Product Notes – Notes pertaining to the product this asset is associated with
- Product Image – Image of the product this asset is associated with
Status History Tab
Each "Status History" record sorts by newest to oldest scan date.
- Status – Asset status at the time of the log entry
- Source – Location of asset at the time of the log entry
- Status Notes – Notes entered during the action
- Site – Site of asset at the time of the log entry
- Destination – Destination of asset if entry is recording a transfer
- Scan Date - Date the action was taken (issued or change of status)
- Scan By – Person logged in when action was taken
Audit History Tab
This tab shows each tag audit state record.
- Tag Audit State – State of asset at time of audit reconciliation
- Audit Date – Date audit was initialized
- Created By – Name of person who created the audit
- Expected Location – Expected location of asset at the time of the audit
- Audit Location – Location where asset was scanned during audit (or where expected if not scanned)
- Information regarding the respective "Asset Type" the tag is assigned
- Component processes
- Remove established relationships
- Assign a tag to another tag
- Transfer 1+ component to another tag/parent
- Each attached file
- File Name – Name of attached file
- File Size, Notes – Size of attached file
- Date Attached – Date file attached
- Attached By – Name of person who attached the file
Tag Information Reports
- Tag Lifecycle Report – Accessible in the “Select Action” dropdown, this report displays, in CSV format, all events associated to a tag’s life within Asset Management. Fields include "Event Date," "Event User," "Event Name," "Tag Status," "Tag Site Update," "Tag Location Update," and "Event Details."