After creating a Asset Management purchase order and adding the respective products to the purchase order, Asset Management allows you to document the receipt of those products when they arrive from the vendor. Products must be received before they can be assigned/shipped to sites.
- Admin View
Receive a Product From a Vendor
This process requires administrator level credentials. A purchase order must have been created with products assigned to it which are being received.
Hint: A printed product catalog will allow you to utilize a scanner during this process to identify and quickly scan the product number.
- Click on Purchasing, located on the top navigation bar.
- Filter the Purchasing grid to locate the respective purchase order.
- Click on the respective purchase order's row. The grid expands.
- On the Products tab, locate the respective product to receive.
- Click on Receive. The Receive Quantity window opens.
- Enter the quantity received in the Quantity field.
- Click on Save. The Receive Quantity window closes and the Received column for the respective product updates.