District Settings allows the administrative administrator to set user preferences within Asset Management.
- Admin View
- Quick Links
- District Settings
Status Notification Settings
Site level individuals can collect a tag in the status of In Repair to a room. This process changes the tag’s status to Available. Enabling this setting provides sites with an onscreen notification asking if they wish to proceed with collecting the In Repair tag.
- Under Management Quick Links, click District Settings. The Manage District Settings window opens.
- Click Notification Settings to expand this section.
- Under the Status Notifications, select Notify user when Collecting Tags that are In Repair.
- Click Save. The message "All preference changes have been saved" displays.
- Click Close to close the Manage District Settings window.