"Staff" are the employees to which an item is issued within a site. The "Staff Transaction Receipt" provides, in PDF format, a listing of all products and their respective tag numbers issued to a particular staff member.
- Site/Warehouse View
View Staff Transaction Receipt
This report provides "Staff Name," "Address," "Site," "Date Printed," "Product Name," "Product ID," "Tag Number," "Serial Number," "Status," "Issued Date," "Returned Date," "Value," and "Accessory Information" (including quantity, name, value, and if it must be returned).
- Click on Staff, located in the top navigation bar.
- Filter for the respective staff member for whom you wish to print a receipt.
- Click on View Transaction Receipt, located in the respective staff member's row under the "Actions" column. The "Transaction Receipt Report" window opens.
- Review the print window.
- Click on the PDF reader's print icon.
- Click Print.
- Click on Close to close the "Transaction Receipt Report" window.